This is Elyssia Kwok's wonderful blog
If you like it, please link it, but don't put horrible comments or you'll get a trashing from... me.
If you don't like it, you're invited to click the little red box at the top right-hand corner of this webpage
The cut a long story short: WELCOME!!!
PROfile
Name
Elyssia Kwok
AKA wok
AKA 潜移默化, 锅子小姐
AKA S4 member 2 Age
I'm 15 years plus plus :)
Thats pretty old, compared to the rest of my siblings... School
I go to the GRAND school of CHIJ Sec TP
Class 4 / 4, the dead class. I don't mind though
So, I'm in the middle of the class. No chance to slack off... Others
My family is ever-growing, but im glad to say that its stopped, factory closed offically and permanently!!!
I think its about time
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters: 18 (bro), 8 (sis), 3 (sis) 1 (bro)
See what i mean by OLD?!?!
Sighs