The end of CNY
Sunday, 10 February 2008
ohh. right. moansss. CNY IS OFFICIALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trip to the sembawang beach officially marked the end of cny. sighzzz back to school again.... get to see all those make-me-want-to-puke faces. (not as in pupils la, as in... welll..... right. Teachers! ) Let's brighten this zzz blog up. it is what i call OFFICIALLY DEAD!!
I officially declare myself mad today. Why i said that : I used the word '' officially '' 4 times without even knowing, and i am just typing blindly. Very bored now. I notice that the time in my internet clock is all haywire. Why is there all that 3 am and 2 am business?? I really can't decipher. haixx nvm....

Hi5, Xanga, Tagged, Blogger Comments @ 123glitter.com
sorry this chinese new year decor abit... belated la. Haha thank you all you people for the pretty presents!! Continue to give me MOR£!!! oh i meant to type 'E' but i guess '£' would do... haha!!!