Monday, 24 November 2008
Oh dear
My bro's friends are here, getting ready for their prom.
Hmm.... they look very gentlemanly...
There is this weird perfume smell in the air...
Anyway. Im watching On the First Beat 學警出更 now.
I noe i abit slow cos that show was out, like, last year??
Lee Pak Kiu and Chung Lap Man always quarrel one. Just like Academy 學警雄心 haha.
I was watching Full Throttle 學警狙擊 the preview. It looked very serious. Why Lap Man not in police uniform?? And that Lee Man Sing person came back again... did he get reincarnated or is he a different person?? Very weird.
Sighs... Shit's Mini Olympic block party was very interesting. I find it very funny that one of the prizes were shampoo!! HAHA!! I won a document file from the lucky draw.
Di's brother (Pickle?) was very funny. Cheryl say while playing musical chairs, he would let other people sit even though he still wants to play -.-"""
I dunno what to write now so byebye. Oh by the way what's happening to S4?? It's dying.... =^(