Wednesday, 12 November 2008
YO!!!
Very bored.... thats why im posting.
oh i got some pics.
Thats a pic from the sec2/2 chalet on the 13th of oct 2008. Top: Yi Jing. Bottom, from left: Diane, Shi Ting and Man Shin. Nice tongue, man.
Ahh!! Man and I pretending to be claustrophobic. Heehee. We are actually in the cupboard of the chalet. Its humongous!!! Haha.
Here ia Diane blowing bubbles. So pretty!!! I went into a bubbly craze that day too. Its so fun!!!
This is Shi Ting reading her chinese novel. As you can see, there is a little "peace" sign shadow cast by Man. We were random, but its a very pretty pic!!
My room!! I know its horribly cluttered and messy but who cares la. There are alot of red stickers there, cos i labelled everything, due to randomness. The heart shaped box is actuaaly a choc box!!! Top part is eraser, bottom part is glue ;-)
Oh well thats enough of pictures now... gtg.




