Sunday, 21 June 2009
Hello!!!
I had intended to post this entry long ago but it kept going into draftys
so pissed
anyway yea
we're reaching the end of holidays... so fast!!!
1st week was super fun!!!
I had an AEM camp (AEM=Advanced Elective Module)
Its about media production and presetation...
It's very interesting, and i made lots of new friends too... haha
i went with serene and alexis and shi ting
Shit and I made up a "how to go to wokland" story...
(hehehe its not exactly like this but i sort of 4got liao)
Shit: I want to go to wokland. How do i go there??
Wok: Only woks can go there.
Shit: You can go meh??
Wok: DUH!! I'm a wok!!
Shit: Hmm... can I pretend to be you then?
Wok: Cannot... the face on the IC different mah.
Shit: Then visitors leh??
Wok: Ohh, visitors need to take a wok bus with a wok pass
Shit: ?? Go where to take a wok bus?
Wok: Ohh, a bus stop of course~~!
Shit: Which bus stop??
Wok: Any bus stop with that bus number!!
Shit: What bus number?
Wok: Uhh... bus number... WOK!!
Shit: -.-" got such number meh?
Wok: GOT!!! But only some bus stops have that number.
Shit: Hmm... then how do i get a wok pass?
Wok: Very easy!! Buy the wok guidebook!
Shit: ?? How much?
Wok: 10 wok coins.
Shit: Wok coins??
Wok: Yep. Wok coins.
Shit: Err... I don't have wok coins
Wok: Then you must go get some!! Imagine going to wokland without wok coins!!
Shit: Okay... what's the currency rate?
Wok: Currency rate? OHH no currency rate, wok coins are very unique, one of a kind...
Shit: (Exasperated) Then you lend me some can?
Wok: Sure.
Shit: Thank you. Oh...
Wok: Yes??
Shit: Where to buy the wok guidebook??
Wok: Ohh, wokland of course!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahahahahahahaha!!! Get it??
You need a guidebook to get a pass to go to wokland, but the guidebook is sold only in wokland!! So how is a visitor going to go into wokland at all??
Wokland is a very screwed up place.
Oh well
Nothing i can do....
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Shall visit s4 blog nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww