Hahahahahaha
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
I officially announce that my blog is dead
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!! i still have some paint stains on my hand and if i don't remove them soon they might become part of me froever
But who cares
EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
omg omg omg omg
We check about 5 papers on Friday x.x
and another 5 on Monday X.X
And then there is SPA X.X
Sigh.
Seems like we're never gonna have a break
THATS NOT TRUE
Whoa, is this a self-debate??
Haha
Tmr im going to play-till-i-drop
On BTW what ARE we doing tomorrow
S4???
I just finished watching a new Japanese drama - its pretty ordinary but i like ordinary shows :) its about this celebrity niece who comes to live with her ordinary normal uncle who can't stand her. So funny!!! She went to buy this dog-house big enough for even HERSELF to live in and it can't fit into the house!! But the ending is quite sad cos the girl went to Hollywood with her mother (Also celebrity) and the uncle was very sad :) Haha very random
I SHALL NOT WATCH SINGAPORE IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No offense, man
I just don't want to feel sad cos i can't sing
Haha, but does it actually improve your singing??
Plus i don't think any of the SI3 men are handsome, just so-so
I remenber i used to be very crazy about SI2
I watched every single show and counted down the days to the finale
Haha
What movie shall we watch???
Oh dear my drink spilled
Ahh
Subway is nice
Oh my goodness i've been typing so much random stuff
Movie and drink and subway have no link (Actually they do...)
"Before going into the movie theatre, i buy a drink from Subway"
yay SEE? There's a link
Im random now
This is going to be a very long post....
Perhaps to make up for all the months that this blog has been hibernating
RING RRING WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
Enough hibernating!!!!!! Very sleepy
How about going to Escape Theme Park tomorrow??
Oh goodness i talking rubbish again...
Maybe we can go to Genting??
:)
-- 潜移默化
めでたい
さちある
うれっし
ゆかい
さちある
うれっし
ゆかい
All of that means Happy.
See my knowleadge of japanese so good!!!
Thankyou thank you
Im all ready to eat at sakae sushi tomorrow