Friday, 1 January 2010
NEVER AGAIN.
Will I enter snow city...
So hello again, its me :)
I decided to update again before I fly off to the... musuem
FREE ENTRY TODAY!!!
Haha.
So yesterday I went to snow city... it was so HORRIFYING!!!!
Never again.
First horror: THE PRICE. Not thats its particularly bad. I expected much more, like 20 or 25 dollars per person... but the fact that it was cheaper made me think - musn't expect too much
Second horror: THE OUTFITS!!!!! So difficlut to find a nice-looking one :( Luckily mum had some matching gloves and scarf for me :D I would never TOUCH their gloves. SO... (BTW my dad and emmalyn and elayna went, mummy and little meyson waited outside) We went in.
Third horror: THE COLD... But this is expected. It's, like, sub zero in there. I can never imagine myself living in japan or korea after this experience. Maybe i'll just get frostbite and let all my fingers and toes fall out.
Fourth horror: THE SLIDE. Wahhh... I was shivering from both the cold and the fact that im about to slide down this huge slide. The man pushing us wasn't very helpful either. With that eerie smile, he said " GOOD LUCK..." And pushed emmy and i down. And it didn't help that i got my jeans and pockets and socks and shoes and the inside of my gloves covered in ice.
Fifth horror: THE PAPARRAZZI. Oops wrong spelling, but who cares. There are these prople who keep taking our pictures - nose running, eyes watering, ice covered us. And displaying it outside... erm. Not very glam.
Okay so after all that, we emerged looking like rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. Especiallly elayna, who i suppose suffered more than enjoyed herself. Maybe i'll postpone that Japan trip that i had in my mind... heh heh.
By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!
大家新年快乐!!!
Dai Ka Sum Nin Fai Lok!!!!!
May this year be a propsperous new year with lots of... surprises??
hahahahahaah!!!!!
Byebye... its musuem time :)