<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1830579640138275768?origin\x3dhttp://laughsngiggles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
A WOKKISH BLOG...
WELCOME


:D

This is Elyssia Kwok's wonderful blog
If you like it, please link it, but don't put horrible comments or you'll get a trashing from... me.
If you don't like it, you're invited to click the little red box at the top right-hand corner of this webpage
The cut a long story short: WELCOME!!!



Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Whahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Waht a day it was today!!!!!!
I shall elaborate.

So, Shiting and Diane and I went to Goldhill Plaza straight after school.
We went up to Green Bean Tuition Centre at #03-43 i think
Yeah. The tuition person didn't come, so we just filled in our particualrs and talked and s4-ed around.
Oh, the guy even has a fart license!!! Haha so funny.
Yeah.

Later Diane and I went to United Square just nearby to eat.
We went to Jack's Place :P YUM!!!!!!!!
I fell in love with this Mango Jelly Delight by i was too full after my lunch to stomach that :(
OH WELL, another day...

While wandering around United Square, we passed a shop called Made in Candy. It has really interesting-looking candy!! The guy said at 5pm he'll start to make the candy. It was 4:35pm then.
So Di and I walked about. We went to Toy'r'Us. HAHA. Then we realized how scary those blinking dolls look when you put them up close to your face..... i think we were laughing really loudly like mad people.
We reached back right on time!!! So those Candy people were wrapping different colours of candy together... roll, twist, cut, measure, stick. I thought they were making this random thing. BUT later it turned out to be a pineapple!!! Shock shock shock. SO CLEVER.
The address is #B1- 06 at United Square, near the GNC and on the same level as Jacks Place.
Im not advertising, but doing them a favour for all the free samples Di and I got!!!! Its really cool... too bad theres no fixed time they make the candy as it depends on the time taken to boil the... sugar??

Its really interesting. So do pay a visit... if you're lucky you can watch them make the candy!! :)Oh, go and watch this if you are interested: http://vimeo.com/8050935

Today for piano my teacher said: "Wah, your singing improved. During church must have sang alot..." I was biting my tongue trying not to laugh... Should I have told her about my numerous trips (during holidays) to... KBOX???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


Me is random....
Bye.

writtern @9:21:00 pm