Thursday, 3 June 2010
A post by ME!!!!!!!!!!
Current status: Munching on LEXUS biscuits, testimonial-writing
Music: 'I'll Be With You' by KAT TUN (Karaoke)
Sighs.... Hi
Its me.....
I haven't blogged since the world began...
Well well, never mind.
Its tiring to maintain a diary and a blog at the same time.
But i've never thought of giving up either :D
School's okay i guess... midyear is so-so....
Today i slammed my hand against the door.
Oops that sounded wrong. i mean, the door slammed against my hand.
Yep. Didn't break any bones though.
Recently i thought that i ought to get more connected with the social networking world... considering i haven't stepped in Facebook for over 2 months
I realixed how MUCH i've missed :):):)
so now, Elyssia Kwok shall be more socially active!!!
YEAH *CLAPS CLAPS*** :)
I shall get back to my music and my testimonial-writing and my LEXUS biscuits